Friday, December 26, 2008

Playing around with PBWiki

I jumped head first into the sandbox. It took a while but I finally figured out how to post to the Wiki and create a new page and link to another blog . I am of the school of try and try again. It was easy to create a login at CTLS 23 Things Favorite wiki. I went to the Favorite Blog page and added my blog. It took me a while to enter it as a title of a blog and not the whole URL. Back at the sandbox, I was able to meet the challenge and create a separate page for Favorite Vacation Spot and even included a link to my favorite blog [http://parisdailyphoto.com | ParisDailyPhoto ]
I'm really starting to enjoy myself and that's because I've always loved to learn new things.

I actually feel ready to try to create my own wiki for our family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment