Sunday, December 28, 2008

Learning (or at least trying to figure out) how to use Web-based Apps

Well, I titled my last two entries as "Sandbox" because I was indeed playing and up to my eyeballs in sand. I did finally get Zoho writer to share to other emails. The things that I got frustrated about, was that it was not easy to figure out how to do that. Also, I uploaded a document that I had on my desktop in Zoho docs but couldn't figure out how to share that. The one thing that Zoho writer had over Google docs was that I could publish straight to my blog.

The bottom line is that I didn't know any of this stuff existed before tonight. So...needless to say, I am tickled pink to know that I could use Web-based apps to save, share, and publish. And of course, this will help in letting me get to all my documents without carrying around my flash drive.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for using Zoho! We are continuously improving on the user friendliness front and hopefully it will get much easier for you soon. Expect an UI update in Zoho Writer in a month or so :)

    Please do try out all the other Zoho services and keep using Zoho!

    Arvind
    http://zoho.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a newbie at this. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm determined to learn as much as I can about Web 2.0 tools. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete