Monday, December 29, 2008

I'm liking Discovering Web 2.0 tools

I tried Backpackit.com for organization. Since I am in charge of everyone's schedules at the library, I thought I could use one spot for all my needs. I can keep track of everyone's upcoming events, create a page for any project with lists to check off, texts, images and files for everyone to share. The down point is that it is free for only 30 days.

I must mention another Web tool that I will love. It is Pandora Radio. Since I am also in charge of ordering music for the library, I can listen to any genre and artist or song to determine if I want to order it. It is a very interesting site since you can invite others to place the kind of the music they like. I could ask my staff to use this and then I can have an idea of the music they want me to order.

I wish I had tons of time to play and play and play with all the tools. There are only so many hours in one day. Gosh darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment